KUALA LUMPUR: In conjunction with the Big Data Week Asia 2016 (BDWA16), Olygen (under the brand BIGIT) and Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) are jointly organising the BIGIT Technology Malaysia 2016 that will be held from 19th – 20th September 2016 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Malaysia.
Acknowledged as the Anchor Event of BDWA16, BIGIT Technology Malaysia 2016 will feature concurrent conferences known as the 4th Big Data World Show and Data Security World Show, alongside the BIGIT Exhibition.
With this event introduced by MDEC as one of the key initiatives to position Malaysia as the leading Big Data Analytics hub in South East Asia (SEA) region, participants will witness the convergence of business and technology as we drive conversations and promote Big Data adoption in SEA.
“Malaysia’s strategic geographical positioning at the heart of ASEAN and our country’s advantages in availability of capacity and infrastructure further promotes the potential for Malaysia” said Alvin Yong, Managing Director of Olygen. “This is essential as it serves as a great platform to pave the way for Malaysia to be integrated as the leading Big Data Analytics hub”
“Creating niche and tailored events that addresses the latest technological trends and development such as Big Data, Data Security and E-Commerce, among others, are aligned to Olygen’s (under the brand BIGIT) expertise and experience,” shares Alvin Yong. “Thus, having the same vision with MDEC as we strive towards propelling Malaysia to the forefront of the Big Data race forms a strategic partnership for both parties as we progress this initiative for the nation.”
BIGIT Technology Malaysia 2016 welcomes 40 speakers and 70 exhibitors from around the world to be part of the two-day event. The event is proudly sponsored by:
- Titanium Sponsor – Fusionex
- Platinum Sponsors – Cloudera, Informatica & Quandatics
- Gold Sponsors – Intel Security, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Microsoft
- Silver Sponsors – Halodata, Gemalto & Fortress, Moving Walls, DataProm, BIIT Consulting & Qlik, MiaoZhen
- Associate Sponsors – Brocade, Cradle Fund
Joining the sponsors at the Exhibition hall at Level 3 include exhibitors from Mellanox, Synology, Cyberview, Schneider Electric and Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP), UMobile and others.
With an expected 3,000 delegates and trade visitors from the ICT community and experts in the field participating at the event, this serves as a great platform for exposure, building of recognition with direct market and business networking opportunities.
In addition, our conferences forms the stage for industry experts and the community to share insights, case studies, expert presentations and participate in panel discussions on trending issues regarding Big Data and Data Security, among others.
Some of our notable speakers include:
- Dato’ Yasmin Mahmood, MDEC, Malaysia
- Daniel Castro, Centre for Data Innovation, United States
- Mark Gallagher, Performance Insights Ltd , United Kingdom
- Alex Twigg, Woolworths Limited, Australia
- Dr Emery Jou, Institute for Information Industry (III), Taiwan
- Younus Al Nasser, Smart Dubai Office, UAE
- Asad Kalimi, Spotify, Singapore
- Richard Benjamins, Telefonica, Spain
- Shanti Shamdasani, PT Johnson & Johnson, Indonesia
- And more!
BIGIT Technology Malaysia 2016 is honoured to be endorsed by MATRADE and supported by MyCEB and the Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia. This event is HRDF claimable.
For those who are interested in being part of this regional event can contact Ms. Jin Woei at 03-2261 4227, or email to email@example.com. Registrations for the event will end by 16th September 2016.